1.29.2009

Kodak's Friendly Impact

I guess it's all part of this big scheme of growing up. You misplace things and then in a moment of frantic hesitation you go on some cleaning binge. It is then that you locate important documents like your first ticket or a copy of a birth certificate and in my case....even some old photographs. Some of them I had forgotten about completely. Others I wish I had never lost and had been missing them every second since I had. Is it some sort of reminder? A peculiar sign perhaps? I'm not sure exactly. Then again, what can you be sure about at eighteen and a half years old? Needless to say, I'm just happy these pictures were located. I ran down to Wal-Mart's copy center at eight o'clock at night just to ensure that I had duplicates on hand from now on. I'm glad I had the opportunity to be reminded of my crazy yet worthy past.

No comments:

Post a Comment