5.27.2009

Some Real Photographic Finds :]

So the other day Freddy and I were scavenging the internet and decided to check out his mom's blog. She's always posting funny things and great pictures. I came across these and they were so fun I just had to share them :]

Baby Fred and his big brothers.

This is Fred picking flowers in Jamestown, VA when he
was just a little guy :]

Fred & his mom in Virginia. Love this picture :]

Fred and his big brother Nick.

Nick, Fred, and Sam in the tub (he's going to
kill me :])

From left to right: Fred, Nick, & Sam when they lived in Fort Irwin, CA

Freddy & his grandpa. It looks like something that would be sold
in an art gallery. Classic :]

Looking sharp!


2 comments:

  1. Such a Handsome young man, and a cute little ginger baby too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fred is a cute little guy! I loved the pic you posted of him.

    ReplyDelete