5.26.2009

Feeding My Addiction

Newsflash! I've recently discovered a few more ways to feed my undying love for scrapbook supplies. It's amazing the things you learn when you work with avid scrapbookers and I have to say this is one of the best tips I've picked up on the job.
The first website I've discovered is cropchocolate.com which sells strictly Making Memories products, but for very discounted prices. They advertise a new product every 24 hours and it is always at least 50% off. It's insane. I've seen some products advertised on this site that are amazing deals.
The second is another website called peachycheap.com (check out my "I'm Addicted" button to the right). This page displays dozens of products from various lines including American Crafts, Petaloo, Basic Grey, etc. and I've seen some things discounted up to 80% off.
Fortunately, both websites offer relatively cheap shipping (about $4 an order) and if a product sells out, they are quick to post a new one to finish out the day. They both post new items every night at midnight central time....so eleven o'clock mountain time. Just wanted to share the great discoveries and happy scrapping everyone :]

1 comment:

  1. Okay little Miss Scrapbooker, great tips for your friends. Just remember budget wisely.

    ReplyDelete