3.08.2009

Embellish This :]

Today was a Sunday and strangely enough, I had to work. The University Mall isn't open on Sundays, but it's the day where a lot of mall employees come in to do floorsets, inventories, and other things of that nature. I used to work at Victoria's Secret where I had become quite accustomed to working Sundays. In December, I switched to a new job at Archiver's: The Photo Memory Store. I have to admit....I absolutely LOVE it! I work with the most amazing group of ladies (Elaine, Keera, Clare, Megan, B-Jo, Heather, Abby, Darlene, Melissa, Shyla, and Cassie!) and they are all such a crack up. I used to dread working on Sunday....such long hours and all work/no play....but today was almost fun. Hold on, I said ALMOST. We did do an immense amount of counting, a few times it came out "One! Ah ha ha ha!" from Keera immitating Count Dracula from Sesame Street. The day consisted of a great deal of work, but quite a few laughs too. It's always so fun to hear about the latest thing Jackson, Keera's ADORABLE son, has said, quote the latest movies with Clare, hear about Heather's love life :], and find out what Melissa's kids have been up to. I truly have one of the best jobs out there and the people I work with make it even better. You all ROCK :]

2 comments:

  1. you forgot to ask me if i want to talk about it...:) and just fyi.. you spelled Jaxson wrong.. its ok i will forgive you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get you to do some scrap booking for me. You do such great work. Your mom said your are teaching classes now. I hope they are going well. Love ya

    ReplyDelete