3.13.2009

Spring Fever & Pure Exhaustion

It's definitely fair to say that a break from school, work, and life in general is order. It's usually about mid-March every year that I start to get a little anxious for warm weather, school to be over, and a fun vacation. This year for Spring Break, Frederick and I are going to Richfield and St. George. We're going to spend some time hanging out with my parents and my sister Lindsay while we (hopefully) soak up some sun. I cannot wait to get out of town for a few days and enjoy some relax time. I think it's fair to say that Freddy is experiencing the same feelings I am, but maybe in a little more extreme fashion. I took these pictures of him the other day in between classes. The poor kid was just so tired (a.k.a. in "the moody phase of the day") ha ha. I hope we can survive the next few days leading up to our trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment